Error while install "Mark as Late" Plugin

Error while install "Mark as Late" Plugin

5 years, 4 months ago
when i try to install " Mark as Late" Plugin , they can not done and show the error message is

Hey, You need to login into your instance of uKnowva to install this extension. Please check this link to know how to install an extension from uKnowva extension store.

Do Not have a uKnowva instance? Click here to get your free instance now.
{uKnowva is a brainchild of Convergence Services}

Re: Error while install "Mark as Late" Plugin

5 years, 4 months ago
Hi,

I think you are going directly to extension store and trying to install, please open extension store from your instance and do it.

Here is a documentation site you can refer to: docs.uknowva.com/extending-uknowva/install-from-extension-store

Let me know if you still face problems

5 years, 4 months ago
i am doing on same way as per document.look the video for the reference

www.useloom.com/share/d0db05f1b8c24cf99f917290632dbf7b

5 years, 4 months ago
Hi,

This seems to be some temporary connectivity problem, can you try again? Also, I am unable to access your instance, it says IP is blocked, can you whitelist this ip: 1.186.217.14

5 years, 4 months ago
i tried, but no luck.
whitelisted your ip,please try now.

5 years, 4 months ago
Hi,

I think the IP is still not whitelisted, but I think I got the problem. This is probably because of the uKnowva firewall plugin, it is not allowing uknowva.com's APIs also to communicate to your instance.

There is a 2 way handshake using APIs that happen while installing an extension, which is breaking because uknowva.com .i.e. a server with IP: 103.224.243.122 is not able to connect with your instance.

The solution is very simple: Just whitelist this IP as well: 103.224.243.122 and then it should work.

Regards
  • Page: