Error
  • uKnowva Knowledge COM_KUNENA_INTERNAL_ERROR_CONFIG
Welcome, Guest
Username Password:

Login to the particular employee account without changing password
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Login to the particular employee account without changing password

Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #195

• Nirav Bhavsar
One suggestion for Uknowva Team, I am admin and i want to login to the particular employee account without changing password of the user, if there is an option in the user manager that (Login as user) then it might be useful to admin. Currently if admin does not know the password of the user it cannot be login to any user account. Thanks Nirav Bhavsar

Re: Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #196

• amit.aher
  • Administrator
Hello,

This plugin acts like a master key. Using this plugin, uKnowva administrators can log in as any user in the system using their own password.

Please refer below link for Master Login Extension.

uknowva.com/extensions/master-login/63

Thanks.

Re: Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #199

Hi I am trying to install the extention but throwing some error. Can you please look into these.
Attachments:

Re: Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #203

• Nirav
Is there any clue why i am not able to install ?

Re: Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #204

• vicky
  • Administrator
I think ur instance is running out of space....either delete some large files or subscribe to a paid plan

Re: Login to the particular employee account without changing password 6 years, 3 months ago #207

• Nirav Bhavsar
Thanks