Issue with Time Zone

Issue with Time Zone

6 years, 1 month ago
Till yesterday timezone for each of the employee punch in and punch out was in IST zone. But today when checked for the timing of the employees, all those of previous punches time had been changed to different time zone. may be CST. But i confirmed in the configuration and it has KOLKATTA to be the timezone. i believe there is some issue with the timezone. Please help address it. Thanks
registered email: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Re: Issue with Time Zone

6 years ago
Well, I checked it, all seems to be fine, the time is also correct. Please try again and if you still face the same problem, please send us a screenshot with exact steps to reproduce the error.

6 years ago
ATTENDANCE DETAILS - 27-03-2018

For the employee: Godwinraja Elixir on 27th March, he punched in and punched out: 6:48AM and punched out at ~5:30pm. But the current data in attendance shows totally different timing. Same is the case for all employees

6 years ago
approx delayed by 6:30 hours

6 years ago
Hello,

We have created new user(Test) and tried to login with that new user and we are able to punch in uknowva.

Timing is tracked properly for that user.

If time zone is recenlty change then old entries will remain same and time will be tracked properly for new entries.

Have a Nice Day!
  • Page: